All In One Cloud POS Software with:
- Stock or Inventory Management
- POS (Point Of Sale)
- Service, Invoicing & HRM
- Retails, WholeSale, Consulting
- It can be used for
- All Services
- Fashion & Clothing
- Departmental Stores
- Footwear, Liquor shops, Sanitary & Hardware
- Salon & Spa
- Home Appliances & Digital
- Restaurants & many more …
Multi-store or Locations
- Multiple Business/Shops:
- Set up multiple businesses in the application.
- No restriction on numbers of businesses.
- Inventory & accounting information is kept separately for each business.
- Add Location / Storefronts / Ware House:
- Create multiple locations for your business/shop
- Manage all of them at the same time.
- Stocks, Purchases, Sell can be tracked differently for locations.
- Customize invoice layout, invoice scheme for each location
Easy User, Role & Contact Managements
- User & Role Management:
- Powerful user and role management system
- Predefined roles – Admin & Cashier
- Create different Roles with permission as per your need.
- Create unlimited users with different roles.
- Contacts (Customer & Suppliers):
- Mark contact as customer or supplier or both(customer & Supplier)
- View details of transactions with a contact.
- View total of Credit/Debit balance amount
- Define pay term and get payment alerts week before the due date.
Simplified Products Management
- Manage Single & Variable products.
- Classify products according to Brands, Category, Sub-Category.
- Add products having different units
- Add SKU number or auto-generate SKU number with prefixes.
- Get stock alerts on low stock.
- Save time by auto calculating selling price, the system is smart to auto calculate selling price based on purchase price and profit margin.
- No need to type variations every time, create variation template and use it everytime you need to create variable products
Extensive reporting tools
- Purchase & Sale report
- Tax Report
- Contact Reports
- Stock Reports
- Expense Report
- View Trending Products, drill down by Brands, Category, Sub-category, Units and date ranges
- Expense Reports
- Cash Register Report
- Sales Representative report
- Easily add business expenses
- Categories expenses
- Analyse expenses based on category and business locations with expenses report.
- Leave Type
- Leave status – Added/Approved/Denied
- Clock-In & Clock-out
- Clock-In, Clock-Out notes
- Based on attendance
- Payroll payment
More Useful Feature:
- Tables, Service Staff, Bookings, Modifiers, Kitchen – for Restaurants, Saloon, Service center & others
- Set currency, timezone, financial year, the profit margin for a business.
- Multi Language Support.
- Predefined barcode sticker settings.
- Create your barcode sticker setting
- Manage Brands, Tax Rate & Tax groups, Units, Category & Sub-Category
- Easy Setup.
- Detailed documentation
- Stock Adjustment
- Express Checkout
1. How much does it cost to use DialloEpos System?
DialloEPOS offers free 14 days Trial. There is no setup cost. Simply start using DialloEats with a free trial and subscribe to one of the plans when you are ready.
You only pay for what you use depending on your business size. DialloEpos plans start from as low as $49 per month per location.
2. Does DialloEPOS work for multiple outlets and inventory locations?
Yes, absolutely. DialloEPOS is suitable for any number of stores from 1 to 100+. Depending on your subscription you can add/remove outlets locations as required and on a click of a button. Simply start with and only pay for what you need now and add more outlets and registers as business grows
3. Does DialloEPOS work in my country? How about currency, tax regulations?
Yes, DialloEPOS can be used anywhere. DialloEPOS lets you create custom tax rules (and even tax groups), payment types and currency symbols based on your region. Also, DialloEPOS is multilingual and we are constantly working on adding support for more languages.
4. Is there a customer support available if i encounter any issues in setup?
Yes, DialloEPOS is used around the world and our support team are currently to available from 7 days a week from 9am to 6pm GMT.
You can expect the same user-friendly help even when you’re just trying DialloEPOS on our free 14-day trial.
5. Is my data safe in the cloud?
Cloud computing has come a long way and is in fact safer than saving your data on a local computer. DialloEPOS is on cloud and takes regular backups of your data which is stored safely on a cloud.
DialloEPOS does not save any of your or your customers’ financially critical information on its server which provides an added layer of safety in situations like hacking.
6. How to get in touch?
You can use the live chat widget on any page of DialloEPOS website which also support direct call or you can call us on +44 20339 74709 Monday to Sunday 9am to 6pm GMT.